Monday, April 4, 2011

Meljorie Estella

We will not get to have one definition of what really life means. If we try to ask one another, I’m much pretty sure we will have different answers.
Let me express in my own simple way what for me is LIFE about. If anyone dares to object, I am very willing to hear your side. Don’t hesitate to write me.
Life is how you make it! This has been my words of wisdom since my English teacher in high school taught me. From then on I able to unlock the code that I was lock in my mind. Thanks to him.
Fate had been very naughty to me. Since I was a child until I grown up It never been so good to me. As an ordinary creation of God and as a rational being that has an intellectual soul, I questioned the existence of life. For I suffered, stumble and when I can’t take it anymore,  thinks to give up. So, I regret why I was brought in this world. Why I’m alive and able to see the madness of the world. As a girl like me, that view brought me to asked? “Is there really a God? If so, Do He likes me to suffer? Does He loves me?. These are the questions ran in my mind that time.
As time goes by, I learn to play with life. When it strikes me, I fight using my courage and strength. And little by little from the storms I crossed my personality molds. I become brave, smart and wise. I know to trick life when it tricks me. I know already how to solve problems like how I’m going to solve problems in my Math subject. Because of the difficulties that I’ve been through problems and struggles find it hard to defeat me.
So my questions that has been thrown to God was answered through my experience. God exist and I can feel his presence. He is always at my side, help me to stand and let me see the rays of the sun when the pouring of rain never wants to stop. Yes! He wants me to suffer because He loves me. He wants me to feel at the very young age the essence of life. And He wants to mold me into a mature person to be able to cope conflicts by my own. In short, He wants me to be trained so that It is easy for me to fight as I go along the road with curves.
My dear friends Life Is How We Make It!. I see life terribly and so I defined it bitter. But when I try to see the different side of it, I saw the beauty of it. And we can never see it’s beauty when we can’t see it’s madness. It is how we want to define it. We are the one who makes our own life. Our freewill tolerates  us to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment