Monday, April 4, 2011

The song of Life

Song with brilliant lyrics, inspiring message and great melody is Jason Mraz's trade mark. 

Music is my life! Everywhere I go and everything I do i accompany it with songs. But there is one song that strucks me most and that is Life is wonderful by Jason Mraz. It talks about the harmony and connection of things around us. Jason describes life wonderfully by highlighting obstacles that we would meet in our journey. That overcoming them makes life more interesting. Every lyric of this song makes me ponder.
 I would say Jason is and intelligent composer.

Do you know that songs you like to play describes who you are?
This would be the topic of my next article. Keep posted!
I post a video with lyrics of this song from youtube. Let's see if you will like this song too.





















1 comment: